Date of publication: August 25, 2022
(“Site”), applications, products, and services owned or controlled by DDL or Websites that post a link to this Policy.
By using the Site, you consent to the processing of Personal Data in accordance with the Policy. Refrain from using the Site if you do not agree with the terms of this Policy.
The protection of the security and privacy of your personal information is important to us and to the way we conduct our business in compliance with the laws on privacy, data protection, and data security.
The purpose of this policy is to outline what information the DDL may collect, how it uses and safeguards that information, and with whom it may share it.1. WHO WE ARE
Data Driven Lab doo Beograd is the data controller and is responsible for your Personal Data.
Postal address: Milutina Milankovića 1i, Belgrade, Serbia 11070
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. PERSONAL INFORMATION3.1. Information we collect
(1) We will collect the following personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”):
- full name (patronymic name if applicable);
- date of birth;
- mailing and billing address;
- phone number;
- country of residence;;
- log-in credentials;
- and any other information provided by sending your CV to Us, such as education information, professional expertise, and experience, including your title, company name, industry, technical specialty, trade and/or organization(s)/associations(s) to which you belong.
(2) We will process your Personal Data legally and fairly and not use it outside the purposes of which we have informed you, including selling it individually or in the aggregate for commercial use.
(3) We retain Personal Data in an identifiable format for the least amount of time necessary to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes. We may retain Personal Data for longer periods than required by law if it is in our legitimate business interests and is not directly prohibited by the applicable law. We may take steps to mask Personal Data and other Data, but we reserve our right to retain and access the data for as long as required to comply with applicable laws. We will continue to use and disclose such Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
(4) We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose (“Aggregated Data”). Aggregated Data could be derived from your Personal Data but is not considered personal data in law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific software feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your Personal Data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as Personal Data which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
(5) We do not collect any special categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, data about your health data).
(6) DDL and certain third parties that advertise or provide other services on the Site may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Site when you use the Site or certain Site services or click on advertisements on the Site.
(7) DDL and its partners and service providers may collect and analyze the information about the devices that are used to access the Site. This information may include (a) IP addresses, geo-location information, unique device identifiers, and other information about your mobile phone or another mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Site; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Site, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Site, the frequency of your use of the Site, error logs, and other similar information.
(8) As explained further below, this information is collected passively through the use of certain electronic technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear GIFs, and similar technologies., DDL may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
(9) Browser Cookies: We and certain third-party advertising partners may use “cookies.” Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your device. These cookies may be used: (a) to improve or enhance your experience using the Site; (b) to deliver content, including advertising, specific to your interests; and (c) for other purposes, such as security and administrative functions. For example, cookies are used to store your preferences for certain types of information so that you do not have to input those preferences every time you use the Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, though different browsers may address cookies differently. Your browser may enable you to set your device to accept all cookies, notify you when a cookie is issued, or not receive cookies at any time. If you set your browser to not accept cookies, it may result in certain personalized services or other features not being provided to you when you use that device.
(10) Web Beacons, Pixels and Clear GIFs: We and our advertising partners may use web beacons, pixels, and clear GIFs. These electronic technologies are transparent image files that, if used, allow us and our advertising partners to track Site usage information, such as the number of times a given web page has been viewed and whether and when you have opened a HTML email, how many times the email was forwarded and which links in the email were clicked. Unlike cookies, these technologies do not place files on your device. We and our advertising partners use information collected through Web beacons, pixels, and clear GIFs to improve and enhance our Site and measure the effectiveness of these communications with you. These technologies may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the Site or advertisements made by our advertising partners.3.2. How we acquire your data
(1) Information may come from:
- directly from you (from our communication and/or forms that you filled in);
- from cookies stored in your browser by our Website;
- from other sources including third parties and publicly available sources.
We collect Personal Data for the following purposes:
(1) to administer Site, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
(2) respond to your requests, for example, to contact you about a question you submitted to our user service team;
(3) to provide products, services, or information to Users;
(4) protect our rights and interests as well as the rights and interests of our users and any other person;
(5) сarry out any actions for which we have received your consent;
(6) perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others;
(7) to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including complying with requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities, or in legal proceedings;
(8) fulfill our contractual obligations;
9) вcommunicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Site, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
(10) to customize the advertising and content you see on the Site;
(11) to tailor the Site or other service we provide to you relating to your needs and interests; and to create anonymous statistical data;
(12) to administer sweepstakes and contests;
(13) interact with you regarding your application for employment with us;
(14) prevent and investigate fraudulent or other criminal activity.
The legal bases for using your information as set out in this Policy are as follows:
(1) Where use of your information is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request subject prior to entering into a contract; (for example, to comply with: our website user agreement, which you accept by browsing the websites/registering; and/or our contract to provide our Site to you); or
(2) Where use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others (for example, to provide security for our website and applications; operate our business and our Site and its services; make and receive payments; customer service; marketing; analyze and improve our business; comply with legal requirements and defend our legal rights; prevent fraud).
(3) Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle your information on the basis of consent.3.4 Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use the Site or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us their Personal Information, please contact us.4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION4.1 To whom we disclose information
(1) Your Personal Information may be disclosed to: